Tuesday, 23 July 2019

युवक विद्युत तार में चिपक कर धुआं धुआं हो गया,electricity accident , electricity accident in india

युवक विद्युत तार में चिपक कर धुआं धुआं हो गया,
The smoke became smoke by sticking to the young man's electrical wire.
अलवर जिले के नीमराणा में हुई विधुत दुर्घटना
electricity accident
electricity accident in india
electricity accident, electricity accident in india
electricity accident, electricity accident in india

यह घटना उत्तर प्रदेश में अलवर जिले की नीमराना ग्राम का है यह युवक पैसे से विद्युत मैकेनिक है जो कि विद्युत फाल्ट को सुधार करने के लिए यहां 11kv पोल पर चढ़ा हुआ था अचानक विद्युत करंट लगने के कारण व्यक्ति चिपक गया और आग से जलकर धुआं धुआं हो गया और अचानक जमीन पर गिर पड़ा यह एक बहुत बड़ी दर्दनाक घटना है।
This incident is from Neemrana village of Alwar district in Uttar Pradesh. This youth is an electric power mechanic with money, which was on 11kv pole here to improve the electrolytic. The person got stuck due to electric current, and smoke washed by fire.  It happened and suddenly it fell on the ground it is a very big painful incident.
electricity accident
electricity accident in india
आपको बता दें कि यह वीडियो व्हाट्सएप पर तेजी से वायरल हो रही है जो कि सच्ची घटना है यह घटना यूपी अलवर जिले की नीमराना ग्राम की है विद्युत विभाग की बड़ी लापरवाही सामने निकल कर आ रही है यदि विद्युत विभाग सावधानी से इस काम को करती तो यह घटना शायद नहीं होती और युवक की जान बच सकती थी।
Let us tell you that this video is becoming increasingly viral on whatsapp, which is a true phenomenon. This incident is in the neemrana village of UP Alwar district, the big negligence of the electrical department is coming out, if the electrical department is careful to do this work  This incident was probably not possible and the young man's life could have survived.
  के वीडियो को अपने अपने आसपास शेयर करें ताकि विद्युत विभाग सचेत हो और ऐसी दुर्घटना भविष्य में ना हो।
Share the video of yourself around so that the electrical department is alert and such an accident is not in the future.
electricity accident
electricity accident in india
     बिजली एक सिस्टम है जिसे दूरस्थ करने में समय लगता है। यदि सावधानी से इस काम को किया गया होता तो ऐसी घटना नहीं होती।
इस वीडियो को देखें और शेयर करें।
Electricity is a system that takes time to remotely.  If this work had been done with caution, then such an event would not have happened.


 View and share this video.